Chicago Dining Chair
The Chicago Dining Chair is a classic piece of furniture that will never go out of style, but quietly blends with any décor or setting. The seat is sculpted for added comfort but is also sturdy, as is the back support that’s made of individual teak slats. Made with kiln-dried Grade-A Teak, it is the perfect material for weathering the outdoors through rain, hail, or shine. Place this chair in your backyard with a dining table for an outdoor dining experience. Overtime, the chair will weather into a patina grey, or scrub down with soap and water to keep in pristine condition. This is a perfect piece of furniture for your patio or terrace.
– Sturdy chair construction holds 300 lbs
– Ideal for restaurant, public / commercial use.
– Comfortable design with an elevated sitting position.
– Perfect for outdoor or indoor use.
– Easy assembly instruction included.
– Kiln dried to 8-12% moisture content to prevent product from shrinking & cracking
Anderson Teak proudly offers manufacture warranties on everything product we sell. We are 100% standing behind our products. Please click here for details
Request a Product Quote
Please fill out the form by clicking here. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.